Rollin Thunder Lodge- Supers/Jeffreys Bay
Situated in the golden circle of Jeffrey’s Bay- literally 300 metres away from the world famous Supertubes, this self catering lodge is perfect for families, couples and small groups who want to be within walking distance from the beach and the various world class waves, literally right on your doorstep. Surf world class perfection all day and then walk 3 minutes up from the beach to the hot outside shower in the garden, before relaxing around the braai with a couple of friends, with a couple cold beers and enjoying the warm Eastern Cape evenings. Could you really ask for more…
Rolling Thunder Lodge is a 4 bedroom, double storey accommodation, with amazing versatility.
As a couple you can use the self contained one bedroom en-suite upstairs to have your own privacy, or you could use the downstairs 3 bedroom section, which opens up onto wrap around decks which look out onto the sea for the family, or you can rent out the entire place for a large family, or two small families holidaying together.
The next Rollin Thunder Lodge will be added into the Rollin Thunder portfolio, with even more spectacular views and a key location, coming to the Western Cape in 2011.
Upstairs offers a self contained apartment with views from the balcony, a fireplace and kitchenette. One can also access the apartment from downstairs if you wish to rent the house as one.
The house blends effortlessly into its lush garden which boasts both an outside fireplace and shower. Safe parking facilities are available on the property to the rear of the house; and additional convenient parking is available in front of the property on Da Gama Road.
The property is located on the Main Road of Jeffrey’s Bay with convenient access both on Da Gama Road in front and on Mimosa Street to the rear.
Check-In 01:00 PM Check-Out 10:00 AM
High Season- Billabong Pro & Christmas: 1st June 2010 – 30th July 2010 & December 2010
- Upstairs Double en-suit Self Catering Unit: R700 p/day
- Downstairs Section- One en-suite, plus two bunk bed rooms: R1,300 p/day
- Whole House-Sleeps 8 people: R1,900 p/day
Low Season- Any other time besides the above
- Upstairs Double en-suit Self Catering Unit: R500 p/day
- Downstairs Section- One en-suite, plus two bunk bed rooms: R900 p/day
- Whole House-Sleeps 8 people: R1,200 p/day
(These rates do not include agent’s commission- therefore booking must be done directly)
- Robyn Texteira- 0839 646 882
- Chris Bertish- 0795 248 344
Please remember that rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking.
- Supertubes 1.0 km
- http://www.billabongpro.co.za/ 0.7 km
- http://www.elephantsanctuary.co.za/ 5.0 km
- http://www.oysterbaylodge.com/ Hiking Trails 2.0 km
- http://www.stfrancisgolf.co.za/ Golf Club 5.0 km
Other half day and day trips
- St Francis & Seal Point-50km South
- White Lion Park- 70km North
- Addo Elephant Park-100km North
Facilities and Services
- Off Street Parking
- Pets Permitted by Arrangement
- Garden, Braai / Barbecue
- Off Street Parking
- Internal Fireplace
- Satellite TV, DSTV, DVD
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Alarm/ Security
- Outside hot shower in the garden
- 400 Metres from the paddle in key hole at SuperTubes