Oceanriders is a relatively new business in South Africa, started in 2008 by the Bertish Brothers, Greg & Chris-two highly experienced, qualified and respected South African watermen.
Oceanriders offers all water enthusiasts from abroad or locally a customised and open information hub to learn any of the ocean riding activities offered in and around South Africa.
We provide all water enthusiasts information, lessons, hire, tours, products and advice on Stand Up Paddle surfing in and around South Africa.
Whether you are learning, want to give it a try or want to take it to the next level, we are here to help you get there.
Experience and enjoy the amazing sport of Stand Up Paddle boarding in a safe and beautiful environment, feel at home in the ocean, enjoy the sunshine and be a part of the elements.
Free your body, mind & soul and let the ocean put a smile back on your face, because that’s what Oceanriders is all about.
For all our lessons we supply:
- Qualified and experienced instructors and guides (all lifesavers)
- The latest Naish SUP boards, O’Neill Neoprene vest tops, paddles and accessories
- We are mobile and offer numerous locations that offer the best conditions for the day- Based out of Clifton.
- From basic learning to, to advanced wave riding lessons, we cater for all levels, we just want you to learn & have fun
- Chris is competing on the SUP World tour and can help you with advanced tips to get you to the top quick and easily, while having a whole lot of fun
Lesson Rates: Lesson including equipment hire (1.5hours)
- Private – R400 p/p
- 2-3 persons – R350 p/p
- 4- 6 persons – R300 p/p
- +7 person – Discount group rates apply
We have the best range of top level boards, paddles & accessories to rent out, if you just want to give it a try yourself, or you have had a lesson and feel you want to get more advanced and try different equipment.
We have boards that range from 11.6ft to 9.0fters, from flat water learner boards to advanced wave riding machines.
We rent out equiptment at R350 p/day or R200 p/hour
We arrange SUP tours for groups of three to ten people where we provide all the equipment. All you have to do is show up with your group and depending on the weather and wind for the day, we know a number of routes in and around the Western Cape seaboard where we can head out on an excursion for a couple hours and explore different parts of our amazing waterways.
We do groups and functions, as it’s a great way to get a team together, build relationships and team bonds through this fun and exciting new sport.
Greg Bertish- 082 454 0398
Chris Bertish- 079 524 8344
Check out the full site for more details: